Safe Places for Children has undertaken a program of projects to improve a number of legacy systems into an integrated enterprise solution that aligns with the business growth strategy. A part of this growth will be the requirement for the Senior Financial Accountant to engage with project stakeholders concurrently to ensure current financial processes and system configuration requirements are addressed.
The Senior Financial Accountant will bring a wealth of demonstrable financial accounting and reporting experience with a passion for continuous improvement, strong problem-solving abilities and a solutions-focused approach. The position is based in the Brisbane office.
The knowledge, skills, and attributes required of the Senior Financial Accountant include;
- CA/CPA/CIA qualified
- 5+ years’ experience in financial accounting within a large corporate plus a base of audit experience conducting thorough audits and investigations within a big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm
- Demonstrable financial accounting process improvement capability
- Working knowledge of financial accounting, audit, risk management and fraud control policies, standards, methodologies, and relevant legislative framework
- Ability to take ownership of audits end-to-end to deliver results with minimal supervision
- Proficient in using MS Office suite and familiarity with ERP and financial applications
- Pre-employment screening including Work Rights, Blue Card, ASIC Search and an AFP criminal record check.
Our client offers generous salary packing options and leave entitlements as part of their friendly and supportive workplace. To ensure your career can grow, they are constantly exploring innovative training and development programs. Most importantly, you will help them to positively impact the lives of thousands of vulnerable Australians.
It is essential that you are a strong values based professional and share a passion for the Not-For-Profit sector and feel proud to work for an organisation that truly impacts the lives of many.
For a candidate briefing pack please email Linda Hudson at Troocoo, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0432 771 331 for a confidential discussion.