Collins Foods Limited (CFL) is an ASX300 listed company with operations dating back to 1969 when CFL opened the first KFC restaurant in Queensland. Fast forward 50 years and CFL is now the largest franchisee of KFC Restaurants in Australia operating almost 250 KFC restaurants across Australia and Europe, as well as Sizzler restaurants in Australia and Asia, and Taco Bell in Brisbane, Queensland.
Based in Hamilton, Brisbane, the CFL Support Centre is the main hub for above-store staff who support a workforce of over 12,000 employees across Australia. As the Senior Engineering and Maintenance Manager you will work closely with the COO and be a figurehead for the strategic leadership of a team managing every aspect of planned and preventative maintenance.
Please note that an Engineering Degree is a prerequisite for this position.
The key focus areas of this role include:
- Support the COO in embedding engineering processes and systems;
- Display strong experience managing capital expenditure and budgets;
- Experienced in managing within a geographically diverse multi-site environment
- 5 years+ engineering leadership experience;
- A proven background in productivity improvement and the delivering of cost efficiencies;
- An ability to lead continuous improvement within engineering process;
- Display ownership of maintenance strategy; and
- Drive a culture of safety.
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Part of a growing global business with expansion plans;
- Partner with COO, Executive Team and Board to develop the engineering / maintenance function;
- Superb offices with a riverside location;
- Personal and professional development with ASX listed business; and
- The ability to develop and improve an established maintenance team
A background within a multi-site / equipment environment is required whilst an understanding of food service provision / hospitality would be desirable. An Electrical / Mechanical Engineering degree or similar is essential.
For further information please call Sean Johnson at TROOCOO on 0422 184 378. To apply please submit your resume in word format through SEEK and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest in this fantastic opportunity.