Our client is a global leader in technology solutions and has an unrivalled market reputation. In recent years our client has led the way in producing novel and intricate solutions focused on AI and Analytics. With IP garnered from our client's global partners this business is well positioned to have a stratospheric period of growth during 2021 and beyond.
With a reputation predicated on quality of service to clients and offering un-paralleled career opportunities to its employees, this company has become a destination of choice for the very best talent in Australia.
As a Data Visualization Developer will be responsible for delivering effective data structures that will enable data visualization solutions to support data-driven decision making. Looking for an experienced developer with experience designing reporting systems using Power BI and Tableau.
You will partner with business end-users as well as colleagues in the Global Data Analytics team to develop and implement collaborative solutions to data and analytics problems.
- Process and analyze large volumes of data that will produce data structures to support reporting needs.
- Applying best practices to the design of Power BI visualizations.
- Develop and shape data using SQL, experience in database concepts and knowledge of dimensional modelling.
- Facilitate discussions with business users to surface and prioritize issues, requirements, and solutions.
- Prepare documentation of technical requirements and data definitions.
The successful candidate:
The Senior Data Visualization developer will have demonstrable experience in designing reporting systems and building dashboards within a fast-paced
The must haves for this role include:
- Advanced knowledge in building graphics, infographics, dashboards, and interactive visualizations.
- Hands on experience in developing end to end solutions and self-serve tools with high standards of data quality.
- Proven experience in BI tools, including Tableau, QlikView, Alteryx, Cognos (Framework Manger, Transformer, Report studio, Active Reports).
- Knowledge and experience in either traditional SDLC or agile delivery methodologies.
- Ability to articulate design ideas using limited inputs from people with diverse levels of data literacy or comfort with data.
Due to current covid working conditions this role is open to remote working for people meeting the above criteria.
The position is a 6 month contract role to permanent opportunity for experienced Data Visualization developer.
Day rate from $600-700 inclusive of super.
We guarantee that all candidates who apply for this role will receive a call from the Troocoo team if the following must haves are met:
- Full working rights in Australia
- 5+ years of Data Visualization experience
- Exposure to SQL, BI tools including Tableau, QlikView, Alteryx, Cognos.
- Energetic and passionate about data and technology.