Our client is a highly regarded engineering organisation that has a strong industry focus in utilities, working with several government organisations
As part of their growth strategy our client is looking for a lead control systems engineer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Reporting to the State Engineering Manager.
- Assisting with the leading and mentoring of graduates.
- Working in collaboration with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Providing technical input to projects.
- Offer expertise and services to establish, deliver and improve their offerings.
- Providing technical, professional and commercial oversight for engineering works undertaken within their market segments
- Traveling to site as and when required
- A Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or related degree
- RPEQ or CPENG or the ability to obtain ASAP is also regarded.
- Experience in the design and programming of complex control systems and integration.
- Demonstrated management and leadership experience.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management abilities.
- Ideally you will be familiar with some or all the following electronic systems:
- Expertise in RadTel & Clear SCADA based telemetry systems
- Siemens and Schneider PLCs in redundant configurations
- Experience working in a project environment providing services into complex programmes and projects.
- A strong sense of urgency for solving complex problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel to site for projects
You will be rewarded with a range of benefits including:
A small close-knit team in a private organisation that focuses on quality and culture to ensure that they attract and retain their people by providing them with a stable yet innovative and challenging work place.
- Yearly retreat
- Opportunities to work with a growing privately owned business
- Competitive rates based on your experience
- Career progression opportunities
James Foden 0414 874 571