Troocoo are partnering with a major National Organisation to source a key individual for their Projects team. This is a superb opportunity for a Senior Contracts Specialist to join their highly qualified and experienced team. They are offering an initial 6-month contract with the possibility of extension based in their Brisbane CBD office.
As the Senior Contracts Specialist, you will take responsibility for the management and administration of construction contracts, providing managerial support to the projects team in the day to day management of contracts for the business.
This would be a minimum 6-month engagement
You would display the following skills:
- 10+ years experienced preferred working on large scale construction contracts
- A confident understanding of the infrastructure space with transport projects preferred
- Previous knowledge and experience administering complex construction projects
- A proven background managing claims and monitoring contractual process
- Confident in managing towards tight project timeframes
- Able to coordinate multidisciplinary teams
- Adept at contract close-out and finalisation
- Highly skilled in problem solving;
- Strong personal drive;
- Calm under pressure;
- Ethical in all that you do and how you work;
- Detailed and organised;
- A genuine team player and easy to work with
You will be rewarded with a great opportunity to join a high-profile project and be a genuine contributor to one of Australia’s largest initiatives. Candidates with tertiary qualifications are preferred but a proven track record in related industries / projects is paramount.
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Sean Johnson – Director Projects, Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 / email@example.com