- Development, implementation, monitoring and review of health, safety, wellbeing and human resource related policies, procedures, strategies
- Provide advice and recommendations to our client's management and staff on organisational health and safety
- Participate in significant people management and organisational culture projects
- Diploma qualified in occupational health and safety or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience managing workers compensation claims, injury management and return to work programs
- Highly developed knowledge of the WHS and workers compensation legislation
- Ability to prepare reports for senior management and excellent ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of the business
For further information please contact Jess O’Neill at Troocoo by emailing HR@troocoo.com for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.