Our client is highly regarded as an industry leader in providing strategic corporate communications, stakeholder engagement and community consultation services across Infrastructure, Corporate, Government, Health and Transport projects for Queensland. As this market leading consultancy continues to grow and offer highly strategic engagement to their clients, they are now looking to expand their busy team in Brisbane on a permanent basis. Due to this positive growth, an opportunity for a Senior Communications Consultant is now available.
With a range of significant projects currently in play across the Queensland market, this is a great opportunity for an experienced communications professional to join a market leader. To be successful in this role, you will have strong written communication and stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to operate at a strategic level.
About the role:
- Develop and manage communication and engagement strategies for a range of projects;
- Provide strategic communication advice for a variety of internal and external stakeholders;
- Take responsibility for implementing all elements of client methodology as part of a broader strategy;
- Operate as a strategic advisor to manage reputation and risk for selected organisations, and;
- Work collaboratively with the greater team to deliver best outcomes for clients.
- Degree qualified in Communications, PR, Journalism or similar field essential;
- Minimum of 8 + years in a similar role with strong Government Relations experience required;
- Previous experience working across media, communications, community and stakeholder engagement and digital communications;
- Experience working in a consulting environment desired but not essential;
- Self-managed with exceptional project management skills, and;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
For further information about this exceptional opportunity, please call Oliver Molinari at Troocoo on 30541149
To apply please submit your resume in word format through SEEK and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you for your interest.