- Acting as a CRM technical and functional expert;
- Working with the business analysis team to review specifications;
- Constructing solutions, independently or in conjunction with other developers;
- Ensuring the quality of delivered components / solutions, performing developer testing of components / solutions;
- Supporting testing, resolving issues and providing testing support for the QA team; and
- Providing production support.
- Minimum of 3 years’ C#.Net experience essential;
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM up to and including Dynamics 365 – programming and configuration (Advanced);
- Experience with SQL server - Relation DB design and TSQL programming (Advanced highly regarded);
- Experience with DevOps practices in support of Microsoft Dynamics solutions specifically; test automation, continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development etc;
- SQL Server Reporting Services highly regarded;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to work independently and also within a team environment; and
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative and perform tasks with minimal supervision.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Martin Castle at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1129 for a confidential discussion.