- Provide input to solution designs for system enhancements and changes.
- Develop processes and documentation to support the collection and definition ofsolution requirements.
- Identify the best approach for eliciting business requirements based on the stakeholderenvironment.
- Analyse business requirements and develop functional and technical specificationsrequired for system changes.
- Lead the delivery of selected business improvement opportunities.
- Proven experience as a system focused Business Analyst from requirements taking all the way through the lifecycle producing functional specifications and any other required documentation.
- A tertiary degree is required, with a degree in Information Technology being highlyregarded, coupled with certification in ITL or BABOK (or similar)
- Knowledge and use of various Project Management Frameworks and methodologies,particularly Waterfall, Agile (Scrum) and Prince2.
Or, for a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Frances Standen or Martin Castle at TROOCOO by emailing ICT@troocoo.com or simply apply by submitting your application in word format only, outlining your relative experience to this role.