One of Troocoo’s financial services clients are currently undergoing a large scale Enterprise Transformational Program. Our client is looking for a professional Senior Business Analyst to join on an initial 6 month contract basis.
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Review, analyse and document processes and procedures.
- Work closely with Change Management and Training functions
- Coordination of the client's functional areas in the review, input, approval of processes, procedures, forms and systems.
- Document business functional and system requirements to meet AML/CTF obligations.
- Assist in the documentation of Project Working Group Decision Option Papers.
- Assist in the analysis and development of compliance and risk management controls to deliver sustainable AML/CTF compliance.
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst on large business-critical projects/programs.
- Possess the gravitas to build and manage relationships with key delivery partners and stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Proven experience with feasibility reporting.
- Work towards problem resolution with a collaborative mentality
- Financial Services experience is essential
- AML/CTF experience
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0432 562 082 for a confidential discussion.