This is an exciting time to join our client's team. They have a clear brand strategy and vision in place, strong technology to underpin the new brand rollout, and an exceptional leadership and marketing team that you will have the opportunity to work alongside. With multiple brands to support, we are looking for an experienced brand and marketing professional to join our client's team.
About the role:
- Working with the Marketing Manager you will play a lead role in supporting our client's brand architecture strategy and roll out;
- Support and help to define further the new brand policies, procedures, templates, managing the online brand platform, as well as communicating with regular brand users and brand champions within the business;
- Provide advice and support to internal stakeholders around brand and marketing activity, from group executives through to frontline staff;
- Deliver on strategic brand marketing campaigns and initiatives and work with the customer experience team to translate consumer insights into tangible marketing communication outcomes;
- Where necessary provide brand training and report on brand research and results.
- Tertiary qualified in marketing or relevant;
- Minimum of 8 + years experience in brand strategy and brand project work;
- Broad marketing background with experience in managing marketing campaigns ideally within a multi-brand organisation;
- Experience working with external agency and suppliers in the past;
- Strong communicator with exceptional consultative skills;
- You will demonstrate strong initiative and will be willing to bring your ideas to the table; and
- You will be both a strategist and tactician in your field of expertise.
0436 318 299.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.