With a core focus on 'the clients come first', this organisation has become a recognised leader in their industry. As the business strives for further efficiencies and maximising opportunities they are searching for an experienced Senior Auditor to take the lead on a number of initiatives.
This is a unique opportunity to join a large organisation and assure the business is compliant with all industry and legislative guidelines as well as improving operations. You will be tasked with looking at front and back office processes. Your major stakeholders will be division executives, Finance Managers, Operation Managers and admin leaders. Not limited to but your main responsibilities will be:
- Identify and monitor impacts of changes to industry agreements, directives and policies
- Monitor the implementation of internal and external audit recommendations
- Develop and maintain all financial policies – ensuring compliance within legislation
- Develop and test internal controls
- Providing advice to stakeholders around financial legislation and policy
- Change management and training
- Building and maintaining trust and collaborative relationships with various stakeholders
You will have an extensive background in audit, ideally have exposure to both internal and external. Public sector experience is highly desirable. You will encounter a range of personalities in this role so to be successful you will have excellent stakeholder management, an engaging personality and proactive change management skills. Exceptional oral and written communication skills will be required.
For further information please call Sam Wood, TROOCOO on 07 3054 1126.
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly. Please submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.