One of our top tier Energy clients are in need for an experienced Senior Analyst Programmer to be responsible for application solution design, development and support of high quality software solutions. Additionally, maintenance of appropriate development standards and processes is paramount thus the role is expected to contribute to this activity and ensure compliance through their own and other team members’ work. The role will be allocated to the delivery of the Pipeline project, and will be required to assist with agile work practices to manage the backlog through to production release.
- Working with the Pipeline Project Manager and allocated team, ensure product backlog to production delivery is done in a quality and optimum manner, and aligned to business priorities.
- Provide technical leadership with resolving complex technical issues, assisting the development team with their work, setting coding standards, reviewing the overall design and mentoring the development team on all technical aspects
- Coordinate sharing of technical knowledge across all team members that will create a cohesive team that is responsive to all complex technical issues across all system modules and where each member is able to resolve their issue with minimal assistance
- In conjunction with business analysts, liaise with internal clients to technically assess requirements
- Following analysis of requirements develop innovative solution options, in alignment with the Application Architecture
- Validate technologies and methodologies through the development of prototypes
- Develop the software solution; through continuous testing and resolution of errors or feedback
- Microsoft .NET Framework (version 4.6.1 and above)
- Experience delivering a product end-to-end from inception through to production deployment
- Experience guiding team members in software development activities and processes
- Demonstrated experience with source code management tools, particularly Team Foundation Server
- Knowledge of Energy / Gas Trading, Risk and Settlements systems is highly desirable
- Experience with development and configuration of ETLs and batch jobs
- Experience with other web technologies / frameworks (such as Durandal, Knockout, BreezeJS) is desirable
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0432 562 082 for a confidential discussion