- The successful applicant will be required to design and implement new and innovative web and database designs supporting the needs of all business units and ensuring excellence in client satisfaction and outcome.
- Reporting to the IT Development Manager you will work with the current development team members to assist with and fulfill outstanding projects, primarily with Salesforce, Java, SQL Server and Apache Tomcat.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Experience with all things Salesforce, including Visualforce, Apex classes and triggers, workflows and custom objects
- Strong experience in developing Java/J2EE applications using Spring MVC 3.5+, Hibernate 3.5+ and JPA preferable
- Experience with Test-Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Apache Tomcat and HTTP experience
- Software engineering practices and good knowledge of Design Patterns and Object Oriented Design Principles
- Version control experience using GIT, SVN or other tools
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at TROOCOO, email@example.com or call on 07 3054 1129 for a confidential discussion.