The Salesforce Analyst will be responsible for:
- Performs system administration and configurations for Salesforce, including but not limited to, user management and BAU system configuration
- Ability to multitask across multiple active pieces of work – from business analysis to Salesforce configuration while also working with and managing offshore resources
- Creates and maintains technical documentation via Confluence and LucidChart
- Works collaboratively with business subject matter experts to analyse their needs, determine requirements and project scope and develop time estimates.
- Acts as SME across system functionality including bespoke customisation across objects and rules and how they are incorporated into business processes
- Draws on sound knowledge of the business processes mapped into Salesforce.com, to provide championed report and dashboard solutions
- Leverages very strong analytical and reporting skills to design and implement innovative BI solutions to support business strategies
- Extensive experience in SFDC technical administration and/or application development
- Extensive experience developing and/or implementing full Salesforce projects across the full lifecycle, from initial concept and requirements gathering, to implementation and go live
- Extensive experience in deploying changes between Sandboxes and Production environment, including using 3rd party tools such as Gearset
- Diverse experience working within a fast paced Salesforce environment maintaining existing apps and services, and implementing new, within a structured change and release management framework
- Experience working with fast paced milestones using a flexible and adaptive methodology
- Extensive experience working with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Case Management, Sandboxes
- Experience in implementing and maintaining Lightning solutions
- Discounts on products from our strategic partners
- Salary packaging
- Extensive reward and recognition program
- Education and Child Care Allowance
- A paid day off on your birthday and to volunteer and much more
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! For further information about this exceptional opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at ICT@troocoo.com.
Alternatively, please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.