Skills & Requirements
The successful SAP S/4HANA/BODS Functional Consultant will:
- Work within a project environment to deliver project milestones, deliverables and outcomes for assigned scope
- Engage with key stakeholders and subject matter experts (SME) to identify and define the business requirements and to design and validate solutions
- Engage with Solution Architects, Functional Consultants, Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and/or Testers to understand their data requirements
- Design, build, test, implement and support client-specific solutions to ensure that Functional Consultants and/or Testers have the necessary data to deliver their work products.
- ETL data of out of our S/4HANA Production client and 3PL Warehouse Management systems into our Non-Production clients to support testing.
- ETL data out of our S/4HANA Production client and 3PL Warehouse Management systems into our S/4HANA Production system for production cutover
- Preparation of required project documentation
The successful candidate will have experience in:
- SAP LSMW, SAP ABAP, SQL Server, MS Access databases
- AP MDG
- Data migration in the areas of Business Partners, Materials Management, Inventory Management, Sales and Distribution & Extended Warehouse Management
- Demonstrated agile project delivery experience including working in sprint teams and stand-ups, and acceptance criteria, participation in sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Flexibility to work out of normal hours to distribute system load away from peak work times.
- Complex Government environments
- Working with/within the healthcare services sector