Troocoo has partnered with a highly regarded Not-for-profit organisation that are currently seeking a SAP Functional Analyst to join their Brisbane team on a nine month fixed term engagement.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the ongoing effective and efficient Functional Systems support the core financial systems. The Functional Analyst will work as a specialised to work with Finance and provide recommendations on sustainable system solutions as well as train and mentor others in the Finance team to uplift skills and capability.
The Sap Functional Analyst will be responsible for:
- Provide system support required to complete financial accounts, statutory reporting, balance sheet reconciliations and any other tasks required.
- Develop business solutions and designs for BFS accounting processes including GL, AR, AR, Assets, Projects and reporting.
- Investigation of complex business and functionality issues.
- Design security model and grant user access within the ERP systems.
- Support Month end close processing across GL, AR, AR, assets, projects and reporting.
- Researching functional impact of patches/releases/ upgrades/maintenance packs to assess impact on current system and processes.
- Coordinate with D&T and ensure that any maintenance to applications is conducted in a timely manner.
- Define technical development required within SAP or other core financials systems for delivery by D&T technical resources or external vendor partners.
Skills & Requirements
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a Functional Analyst\Systems Accounting role in a large organisation working on the SAP EEC 6 platform (Minimum 3 years experience);
- Knowledge of SAP EEC 6 platform (AP, AR, Assets, GL, Projects, inventory modules).
- Experience in end to end application management policies and procedures
- Experience supporting Financial systems across all modules
- Understanding of project methodology
- Understanding of data governance methodology
- Strong interpersonal skills with both internal and external stakeholders of all levels..
- Experience working with Data Warehouse, ETL and BI products
For further information about this opportunity, please email Martin Castle at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1129 for a confidential discussion.