Based in Brisbane's CBD, our client is a government-owned corporation with a national focus and a high profile. They are currently seeking an experienced Risk Manager for an initial 6 month contract to perform varied BAU tasks and manage a number of Risk related projects.
About the role:
- Business as usual risk management functions for the Programme. This includes monthly risk reviews, internal reporting, support to the aggregation and the quantification of risks to determine contingency amounts for work packages.
- Identification of improvement opportunities for Risk, Change and Issue management within the Programme.
- The re-evaluation and re-rating of risks in the Programme Risk Register (currently in MSExcel), which is needing to be migrated to a new risk rating framework and new corporate risk management tool. In addition, support to human factors change management surrounding the deployment of a new risk tool for the Programme.
- Support to estimate reviews and associated Quantitative Risk Analysis using MS Excel and @Risk
- Management and co-ordination of the Programme risk function in accordance with the Risk Management Plan
- Submission of a Risk Management maturity assessment (Systems and Processes)
- Development and Submission of a Strategic Roadmap for Risk and Change Management
- Support to PMO maturity improvements as needed
- Tertiary qualifications in a legal, commercial, business or management field
- Experience in a Risk Management role within a Programme environment
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with initiative to resolve issues as they are identified
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and @Risk
- Proven track record of implementing practical risk management processes
- High degree of flexibility and ability to deal with change, growth and a pressured environment
- Must be available full time through to 31 March 2019
07 3054 1144.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.