About our client:
Our client is a financial services business that forms part of a vibrant global brand. They are looking to build a leading digital bank that provides it customers with the highest quality of products and levels of customer service.
Due to increased workloads and new customers coming online they are looking to grow their team with an Operational Risk and Compliance Manager.
This newly created role will see you supporting the Head of Risk, Compliance and Legal in enhancing and embedding frameworks across the business. This role will see you working closely with business units to identify risks and develop and enhance policies, processes and controls.
You'll act as a trusted risk advisor and provide support on various risk and compliance initiatives.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in co-ordinating all risk, compliance and legal activities
- Undertake Compliance and Operational Risk Assessments for key initiatives and projects
- Review and advise on regulatory compliance with advertising and external communications
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring an appropriate level of risk, compliance and legal support is applied.
- Provide effective advice to all business areas on compliance with relevant regulations and legislation
- Previous experience in a risk and compliance role within the retail financial services industry
- Sound knowledge of operational and compliance risk management tools & techniques, including risk reporting;
- Demonstrated understanding of ASIC and APRA related laws & regulations relevant to products
- Experience with working in agile and complex environments is essential.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders across a diverse organisation and a number of external partners
- Teamwork focus with excellence in driving results and delivering customer satisfaction.