Troocoo are proud to be partnering with an international organisation that grew their Australian operations in 2020 and based on business performance, looking to drive further expansion in 2021/2022. The organisation has been able to attract and retain strong leaders and as a result, have created a very inclusive and high performing work culture.
About Your Role
Reporting into the Head of Risk and Compliance, you will play a key role in the development and management of the risk and compliance function. Working within a small team, this is a rare opportunity in the Brisbane market where you will be trusted to be hands on in the scalability of a maturing risk function.
- Assist with developing and integrating the delivery of the compliance and risk frameworks.
- Having input into building out the GRC system utilising the system ongoing for BAU activities to manage risk and compliance.
- Conduct risk assessments where new risks arise or where new processes are introduced across the organisation.
- Work with stakeholders to review, analyse and manage operational risks in business units.
- Initiate and investigate incidents and breaches.
- Work with senior leaders and business units to understand business drivers, concerns, future plans and offer support to mitigate risk.
- Draft and review policies and procedures where required.
- Conduct control testing of compliance and risk obligations.
- Conduct 2nd line quality control over the 1st line business activities.
- Work with internal/external stakeholders and participate in business meetings when required.
- Support team members with complex issues and share best practices.
As a culture focused organisation, they have developed a work culture that encourages collaboration, accountability, openness and high-performance. This is a unique opportunity for career development in the GRC profession. You will have 2-3 years’ experience in a risk and compliance role. You will have strong knowledge of Financial Services legislative and regulatory environments. You will take pride in your ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
For further information please call Sam Wood, Troocoo on 0413 688 566.
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly. Please submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
For further insights and opportunities in the market you can 'follow' our company LinkedIn profile, Troocoo. Thanks again for your efforts in sending through your application and we wish you every success with your job search.
Thank you for your interest.