Within the health industry this organisation is one of the most well respected. Due to a change in the team, they are seeking a Revenue Performance Manager to come on board for 6 months.
Reporting to the Director you will be managing a team of five Analysts. An important role within the organisation your major responsibilities will be to:
- Provide expert strategic, technical and operational revenue advice to the ELT and senior managers.
- Deliver comprehensive reporting and analysis of revenue
- Regular reports on metrics – develop strategy on performance improvements
- Keep up to date with regulatory obligations – legislation, industry agreements etc
- Develop and implement revenue promotion materials and procedures
- Build relationships with all departments
- Oversee front office services to maintain compliance obligations
- Identify system and process improvements
Advanced Excel skills and extensive experience in revenue reporting is a nonnegotiable. You’ll have solid time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines. Commitment to the role is paramount, there is an expectation to stay the extra hour if there is urgent reporting due. Previous team management experience is highly desirable as well as a history of process improvement. Public sector experience would be helpful however exposure to a highly regulated industry would be advantageous.
For further information please call Sam Wood, TROOCOO on 07 3054 1126.
Alternatively if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we get back to your application shortly. Please submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.