- Create short-term and mid-term plans to deliver environments to support development and non-production activities;
- Define and agree deployment schedules with Program, Project, Application teams and Release Management and Testing teams;
- Track releases, upgrades and changes to the test environments, pre-production and production as per release schedule;
- Schedule and Communicate the availability of the cloud based environments;
- Co-ordinate with Database Application team for Data refresh activities; and
- Log, co-ordinate and resolve defects related to environments to provide the stable test platform.
- Proficient in handling most complex technical development concepts, latest software development tools and technologies (e.g. VSTS, LCS), strong database concepts and design (e.g. Microsoft, Oracle, SQL, Java & Progress)
- 5+ years experience with Release Management in a large and complex environment
- Knowledge and experience integrating with ERPs (Microsoft Dynamics, AX preferable but not mandatory)
- Possess good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, AX and different software systems within a Finance environment, complex interface structures and various capability requirements
Or, for a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Martin Castle at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1129 or email your resume to ICT@troocoo.com or simply apply by submitting your application in word format only, outlining your relative experience to this role.