Our client is a national organisation providing a holistic service to their customers each daily. Underpinned by strong values and beliefs, they are focused on delivering exceptional outcomes.
About the Role
Forming a crucial part of the people team you will be responsible for delivering end to end recruitment practices. As the Recruitment Lead, you will;
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders to understand workforce plans and staffing requirements.
- Manage the end to end recruitment cycle with key senior appointments across the business.
- Work proactively in developing talent pooling and pipelines of strong talent for the business.
- Drive continuous improvement across all aspects of attraction, recruitment and selection.
- Support key stakeholders with performance, onboarding and compliance.
- Identify improvements across the recruitment process and develop innovative solutions through process improvement.
- Lead a team of one, providing guidance and support where needed.
- Previous experience in a high-volume end to end recruitment environment, either in an internal recruitment or agency capacity.
- A pro-active approach with experience utlising sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter and Seek Talent Search.
- Ability to manage end to end processes through recruitment and HRIS systems.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills in a national and remote environment.
- Ability to influence and negotiate as required.
- Ability to work in a team and provide guidance to team members as well as work autonomously.
- A strong customer service approach with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
For further information please contact Jessica O’Neill at Troocoo by emailing HR@troocoo.com or call 0431 132 206 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.