Our client is a market leader in their field with a focus on innovation and delivering an outstanding customer experiences time and time again. Headquartered in Brisbane and operating in an ever-changing environment with a strong commitment to employee and customer outcomes.
We are on the lookout for an experienced Purchasing Specialist reporting directly to a highly respected Purchasing Leader. You will play a pivotal role to enhance the purchasing strategy through supplier and 3PL relationship development and bespoke analytics, focusing on the development of end to end purchasing process.
It is essential that applicants have a background in supply chain and logistics with the ability to conduct and report on purchasing analytics to assist with procurement and supply strategy.
You would display the following skills:
- 3-5 years + experience in purchasing and supply chain;
- Confident in accounting processes and systems (previous management accountants welcome);
- Confident in analytical reporting and influencing with data;
- Demonstrable experience in analytics, power BI and rolling forecasting;
- Able to compile extensive weekly, monthly and quarterly reports around supply and logistics performance;
- Able to navigate financial and supply chain systems such as Hyperion and Jet reporting or similar;
- Supply chain experience in product heavy environments such as manufacturing, FMCG, Retail and QSR would be beneficial.
Individuals will have the following personal attributes:
- Highly skilled in problem solving;
- Strong personal drive;
- Calm under pressure;
- Adaptable and able to think on your feet;
- Detailed and organised;
- A genuine team player and easy to work with
You will be rewarded with great opportunity to join an established market leader in the industry they operate in and a business poised for continued growth in on a global basis. Applicants with tertiary education and further training in the accounting / supply chain industries will be held in high regard, as will CA / CPA qualified candidates.
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Sean Johnson – Director Projects, Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/trocoo/