Our client is a leading miner serving customers in more than 25 countries on six continents.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Working in collaboration with key stakeholders across both above and underground operations.
- Providing technical input to projects and managing consultants.
- Managing projects across the east coast of Australia.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering field
- Experience with mining industry projects covering conveyors, pipelines and other major projects over multiple sites
- Experience managing consulting engineers
- A strong knowledge of numbers (Budgets, Forecast and Planning etc.)
- An ability to be an authority and build credibility from key stake holders
- A strong sense of urgency for solving complex problems.
- Proven ability to manage multiple project between $1-5M (up to $200M)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will be rewarded with a range of benefits including:
An organisation that provides opportunities that are meaningful along with a commitment to health and safety as a way of life:
- Competitive salary package
- Working with a global leader
- Performance based rewards
- A business that recognizes work life balance
- Professional development opportunities
For a confidential discussion around the role, company and requirements please contact James Foden on 0414 874 571.
Alternatively, please hit apply to register your interest immediately.