The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Working in collaboration with key stakeholders across both open pit and underground operations.
- Providing technical input to projects and managing consultants.
- Managing projects across Australia and internationally
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- CPENG or RPEQ is highly regarded
- Experience with mining industry projects covering conveyors, pipelines and other major projects over multiple sites
- A strong knowledge of Budgets, Forecast and Planning etc.
- An ability to be an authority and build credibility with key stake holders
- A strong sense of urgency for solving complex problems.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will be rewarded with a range of benefits including:
An organisation that provides opportunities that are meaningful along with a commitment to health and safety as a way of life:
- Competitive salary package
- Performance based rewards
- A business that recognizes work life balance
For a confidential discussion around the role, company and requirements please contact James Foden on 07 3054 1147.
Alternatively, please hit apply to register your interest immediately.