Our client is a large organisation based in the Brisbane CBD undergoing an upgrade of their ICT Infrastructure across multiple sites, and they now require a project manager to play a pivotal role on an office relocation project.
- Provide hands on delivery to ICT Infrastructure and Cloud Projects
- Develop and manage project controls such as budget, schedule, risk/ issues, scope and benefits management
- Be responsible for new site set ups and upgrades from an IT perspective including the scoping and ordering of IT equipment from vendors.
- Project planning and lifecycle process perspective
- Ability to work autonomously and occasionally work hands-on with ICT hardware
- Extensive IT Infrastructure & Network project experience
- Excellent vendor management experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong governance abilities
If you have the relevant experience and required skill-set please apply today to be considered for this opportunity. Please apply by submitting your application in word format only, or for further information, please contact Gerard Creedon or Frances Standen at TROOCOO by emailing ICT@troocoo.com