- Prepare project plans for each the system's feasibility/planning/implementation phases, including deliverables, milestones and timelines;
- Prepare and implement clear stakeholder engagement processes for all phases of the project lifecycle
- Stakeholder interviews and ongoing liaison with impacted business areas to ensure all business needs are met and the project evolution is clearly communicated;
- Development and ownership of Request for Proposals (RFP) for selection of software vendors;
- Management of contracts issued under the project, including the data to day management of the software developer selected;
- Coordination of the configuration of the software to meet Programme requirements, including all development and implementation processes
- Validation of successful project completion and close-out and management / provision of EMS support post go-live
- Experience as a Project Manager in Environment Management Systems design and feasbility
- knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- demonstrated stakeholder management skills
- proven experience in co-design methodologies, strategic planning, risk and change management
- History of delivering complex projects on time and to budget to tight deadlines
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Gerard Creedon at TROOCOO, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1142 for a confidential discussion.