Our client is a market leading technology services provider with an impressive global footprint. In recent years our client has led the way in producing solutions driving digital transformation across cloud platforms. With IP garnered from our client's global partners this business is well positioned to have a stratospheric period of growth during 2021 and beyond.
About the Role
With a continual focus on developing and growing an already busy team, Our client is now seeking to engage additional Agile Project Managers to deliver project management services across a wide variety of projects. In return you will get the chance to work with some of the best and brightest on industry leading projects.
Skills & Requirements
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Supporting multiple concurrent projects across the entire life cycle, including project planning, design management, third party vendor management, contract administration, financial management, project scheduling and risk management.
- Managing work programmes to ensure that they are delivered to client expectations, timeframes, specifications and budget
- Applying an understanding of advisory and software project management principles to deliver projects of varying size and complexity
- Engage with multiple internal and client stakeholders and manage competing priorities
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved on all engagements
- Mentor, coach and share professional expertise with the digital team
- Experience spanning a range of project sizes employing traditional and Agile/Scrum project delivery
- Demonstrable track record of success supporting and delivering complex projects
- High level understanding of stakeholder management and influencing customers and senior management
- Demonstrates strong communication, engagement and influencing skills
- Has an appreciation of risk and how this can influence client decisions
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0432 562 082 for a confidential discussion