We are committed to be working with one of Australia's most recognised providers within the health care industry. They are proud to have had a long-proven tenure in their specialised field supporting Australians in need and delivering the highest level of customer service.
Reporting to the Group Head of Procurement they have a requirement for a senior level Projects Procurement Professional with PMO experience displaying a genuine combination of Project and Procurement expertise. Key focus will be supporting initiative owners in developing the project view of initiatives including relevant project artefacts such as stakeholder mapping, impact assessment, change and communications plans as well as milestones and deliverables.
You should display the following skills / background:
- Ideally 10 years+ experience in major procurement projects
- Support a geographically dispersed team across Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne
- Confident in supporting an experienced Head of Procurement to deliver an ambitious procurement program of works over 18 months to two years
- Comfortable managing a program of works covering Clinical and Non-Clinical Procurement
- Experience managing high value spend levels up to $1B
- Able to interface with the broader PMO
- Demonstrated experience working with initiative owners to report on project progress as well as support initiative owners in resolving barriers to progress.
- High level of ethics
- Evolved customer service skills
- High levels of professionalism and integrity
- Highly organised and process focused
If successful you will be rewarded by working for an employer that is committed to the delivery of a high level of support and health service provision to vulnerable Australians and adding to a track record over 100 years in the making.
For further information please call Sean Johnson on 07 3054 1128 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we will get back to your application shortly. Please ensure you submit your resume in word format through SEEK.
Thank you for your interest.