About the role
The Project Director is responsible for delivering a substantial civil works project combining rail and highways. You will develop, establish and manage a large project structure consisting of engineers, construction managers and contractors, whom with the support of external contractors and consultants will execute the packages of work to the agreed design in the agreed time frames and budgets.
Ideally the successful candidate will have experience delivering for the likes of TMR, TfNSW and other state government departments combined with the following:
- Relevant engineering tertiary degree
- Established background in the road and rail project delivery
- Experience delivering large scale capital projects with budgets of $500m+
- Strong Project Management skills
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- You will be highly organised, clear and concise communicator
- Proven ability to successfully lead a JV engineering project team
You will be rewarded with a range of benefits including:
An organisation that provides long-term opportunities combined with the excitement of delivering large-scale landmark projects and an attractive remuneration package and relocation assistance.
For a confidential discussion around the role, company and requirements please contact James Foden on 0414 874 571. Alternatively, please hit apply to register your interest immediately.