Our client has an immediate need for an experienced Project Coordinator who will be assisting the Project Managers with the planning and delivering of projects and project related activities.
- Delivering specific products at the direction of a project manager
- Monitor and report project expenditure against budgets
- Ensure project schedules adhere to delivery requirements
- Ensure all program and project data is entered in all systems in a timely, accurate and proficient manner
- Record and distribute minutes for any project related meetings
- Coordinate between vendors, site contacts and technical staff suitable times for project delivery items.
- Escalate to the Project Manager any risks and issues identified within the program of works.
- 2+ years in a similar role in the IT industry.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully influencing and negotiating with stakeholders to gain alignment and negotiate successful outcomes.
- Experience with specialist program and project management software.
- Demonstrated project coordination skills including ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and successfully facilitate project outcomes.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply today to be considered for this contract opportunity with an immediate start.
Or, for a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Frances Standen at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1124 or email ICT@troocoo.com. You could also simply apply by submitting your application in word format only, outlining your relative experience to this role.