Troocoo is partnering with a Financial Services Company in Brisbane CBD to bring on board a Project Coordinator to their high performing Contact Center Implementation Project Team.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Supporting project team through the development, coordination and presentation of key communications and through the development and assistance of organisational change activities
- Assisting board meetings, stakeholder workshops and information sessions, including the compilation and distribution of agendas, comprehensive minute taking and follow up of action items/resolutions
- Maintaining Risk and Issue registers
- Inform stakeholders of program progress and achievements
- managing internal and external stakeholders and vendors
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Between 2-5 years Project Management Experience
- Experience coordinating and supporting IT Projects, with a strong knowledge of SDLC
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to build productive working relationships with colleagues and manage complex stakeholder relationships.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1144 for a confidential discussion.