The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Working in collaboration with the utility authorities and the project delivery teams
- Identify utilities and their owners and clarify which utilities interact with this project
- Identify and report risk
- Collate and maintain budget information including feasibilities
- Develop and maintain strategies to DIFOT and on budget
- Provide an interface between all stakeholders including the project delivery team, authorities and contractors
- A Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Civil or related Engineering field
- Experience in the utility approval process for major infrastructure projects.
- Experience in utility protection design process for projects
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a project environment
- A strong sense of urgency for solving complex problems and getting work done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will be rewarded with a range of benefits including:
- Immediate start
- Competitive rates
- FIFO or Brisbane CBD opportunity (multiple opportunities)
- Work on a landmark career defining project
Our client recognises that a talented and diverse workforce is fundamental to building a commercially strong and customer focused organisation and therefore encourage you to apply for this position if you believe you can add value to their diverse workforce.
For a confidential discussion around the role, company and requirements please contact James Foden on 0414 874 571.
Alternatively, please hit apply to register your interest immediately.