Troocoo is partnering with a Financial Services Company in Brisbane CBD to bring on board a Project Coordinator to their high performing team. This is an initial 6 month contract with possible extensions.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Assisting Project Managers with administrative and support tasks (e.g. prepare status report template, elicit project status from consultants, simple schedule updates, simple budget reporting)
- Assisting board meetings, stakeholder workshops and information sessions, including the compilation and distribution of agendas, comprehensive minute taking and follow up of action items/resolutions
- Maintaining Risk and Issue registers
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and vendors
- Assist with continuous improvement activities
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experienced in the project coordinator role 5+ years.
- Experience coordinating and supporting IT Projects, with a strong knowledge of SDLC
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to build productive working relationships with colleagues and manage complex stakeholder relationships.
- Financial services experience
- Planning, scheduling and reporting experience
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we can't wait to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your application in word format and we'll come back to you shortly to discuss the role further.
For further information about this opportunity, please email Charlotte Boyes at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 0415 432 497 for a confidential discussion.