One of Troocoo’s financial services clients are currently undergoing a large scale Enterprise Transformational Program. Our client is looking for a professional Project Delivery Lead to join on a permanent full-time basis.
The Project Delivery Lead will be responsible for:
- End to end delivery for the transformation program (planning, managing and executing)
- Promoting Agile principles using coaching and facilitation
- Managing budgeting, project financials and forecasting
- Work across multiple teams to ensure the operating model is achieved.
- Integration between their cloud platform via API Gateway to their core banking Platforms
- Implementing SaaS
- Working with suppliers off-site when required
- Change Management and training to delivery benefit management and realization
- Compliance & Regulations
The successful candidate must have:
- Over 10 years Project Management/LEad experience in Enterprise level organizations
- Strong experience working in Agile methodologies and iteration management experience is highly desireable
- Proven experience working on COTS software configuration projects
- Working knowledge of the operations of a financial institution highly desirable
- Proven Supplier Management(Vendor relationship management, vendor procurement for services, software and hardware)
- Strong ability to influence cross functional teams and build relationships with key stakeholders across the organization
- Experience with the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) business analysis and IT service management principles and practice
- Awareness of organisational change management practice
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1144 for a confidential discussion.