Troocoo has partnered with a well regarded financial services organisation in Brisbane to help deliver their IT transformation projects. Our client is looking for an energetic and professional Program Coordinator to support the delivery of a large IT project. This company offers great work culture and a dynamic fast paced environment.
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Drive the project teams to meet critical project milestones, timelines and deadlines;
- Be the 2IC to the Senior Delivery Manager
- Liaise with the project teams, suppliers and contractors to achieve successful project outcomes;
- Schedule, plan and lead regular project team meetings;
- Provide regular and accurate project status reports;
- Monitor performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource requirements.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience working in a Senior Project Coordination/ Portfolio or Program Coordination position with a minimum of 5 years.
- Ability to contribute to the effective coordination and operation of a large and complex program, supporting multiple project streams;
- Flexible and team oriented with demonstrated experience in project support of a large ICT program;
- Experience in coordination and administrative activities in a fast paced and structured work environment; and
- High level of verbal communication and documentation skills.
- Financial Services Industry experience is highly desirable
For further information about this opportunity, please email Sofia Rodriguez at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com or call on 07 3054 1144 for a confidential discussion.