- Own and facilitate the creation and ongoing currency of roadmaps (including product backlog) for respective area of ownership, supporting the development of cost models for annual budget planning. Ensuring it defines the desired user experience and the product features ensuring there is optimal fit between people, process, technology (tools)
- Prioritise and sequence the roadmaps (including product backlog) according to business value or investment opportunity.
- Owns and manages lifecycle / future (and risks) of services / capabilities with the development or assist in the development of Investment Council business paper
- Conduct competitive market assessment / benchmarking in alignment with Vendor Managers, subject matter experts
- Extensive experience in either / or Service Delivery / Product / Vendor / Service level Management
- Evidence of development and continuous improvement of product roadmaps / backlogs and owning them through the cycle of development of business investment papers, approval, implementation and ongoing evolvement.
- Experience within related functions such as Service Management, Project Management, and a strong understanding of the technical aspects of ICT would be highly desirable.
- Qualified ITIL practitioner highly desirable
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Martin Castle at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1129 for a confidential discussion.