Our client specialises in the manufacture and distribution of medical therapeutic products and are now entering a stage of significant growth. The company is well capitalised, has a young and ambitious team and is currently embarking on rolling out a plan that will establish itself as a leader across Australia.
The company, which has scaled significantly in the last 2 years, is looking for a self-motivated, data-driven, and growth-orientated Procurement and Supply Lead who’s ready to immerse themselves into an exciting industry and establish themselves as a specialist both domestically and internationally.
This is a unique opportunity to take the driver’s seat of an exponentially growing global supply chain where the successful candidate will be looking after all forecasting and purchasing of products, as well as negotiating and onboarding new suppliers to expand our network. on the company’s core values of honesty, integrity, and transparency.
- 5+ years of experience in a Procurement/Purchasing/Supply Chain lead role.
- Procurement of new and existing products from both domestic and international suppliers
- Obtaining and maintaining import permits
- Stock control and forecasting (data-driven)
- Estimation, pricing and comparative analysis
- Compliance – learning and maintaining a working understanding of all relevant legislation
- Strong experience in purchasing, supply and logistics practice
- Negotiating and closing contracts
- End to end supplier relationship management
- Reporting, including supplier reports, inventory etc
- Proven understanding f related systems and technology
- Proven ability to develop and form genuine relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work at pace, multi-task and alternate between rolling your sleeves up and contributing strategically as a leader in the business;
- Comfortable in a start up environment and building future structure
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to work at pace to strong deadlines
You will be rewarded with an opportunity to join a company poised to grow exponentially in the coming years with the autonomy to implement strategies and develop relationships with global suppliers. Join a vibrant team on the Gold Coast taking a number of life changing medical therapies to the market.
For more information contact Sean Johnson on 07 3054 1128 or at firstname.lastname@example.org