Reporting to the new Head of Procurement and Finance they are looking to deliver a step change in how procurement is managed for the organisation. In an almost greenfield environment they are looking for two confident Procurement Specialists to assist in the transformation and category implementation project.
Applications from Procurement Specialists with facilities management / building and asset management experience are welcomed.
You will have the following background / abilities:
- 3+ years procurement experience in a related environment;
- An ability to accurately follow procurement process;
- A confident understanding of risk and governance in a regulated environment;
- An ability to draft procurement documentation (RFX, Commercial terms, approvals etc);
- Assured stakeholder management capability;
- A willingness to provide expert support to the Procurement / Project Managers;
- Advise on appropriate process and key performance levels;
- MCIPS / degree qualified candidates encouraged.
- Highly organised
- Relationship focussed
- An autonomous self start with a focus on delivery
- Highly engaging and passionate about procurement
As mentioned, tertiary qualifications are welcomed as is a background understanding of facilities management but not essential. You will be rewarded with an opportunity to work in a fantastic location on a significant transformation project for the organisation.
For more information or a confidential chat call Sean Johnson on 07 3054 1128 or email on email@example.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Alternatively hit reply now to register your interest in these unique opportunities.