Our client is one of the region’s most significant employers, providing essential services / utilities for the people of Queensland. They are committed to providing consistency or service and delivery for as a major operator in their field.
Reporting directly to an experienced Group Manager of Procurement Analytics and Performance they are on the lookout for a Procurement Specialist on a contract basis (due to secondment) to support the ongoing implementation and management of our client’s source to contract system. Candidates will also be expected to assist in the ongoing development of a procurement performance framework.
Ideally you will display the following background:
- 5 years+ procurement systems experience;
- A strong understanding of source to contract, P2P, ERP and associated platforms is essential;
- Able to manage system updates, configuration change and technical issues;
- Highly accomplished in procurement and supply chain reporting (MS Power BI);
- Demonstrable experience in the implementation of procurement systems and ongoing performance management;
- Confident in your understanding of end to end procurement process and the importance of system adherence, and;
- Proven knowledge in procurement / supply chain performance management frameworks.
- Able to work autonomously and effectively as a team when required;
- Highly organised in your thinking and analytical by nature;
- Exceptional eye for detail with an eye for accuracy, and;
- Highly numerate with an ability to communicate with clarity.
Please note - Sourcing and tendering activity is not required for this position.
If you are nodding your head reading this, please do reach out and get in touch for a confidential discussion or apply directly to Sean on 07 3054 1128 or at firstname.lastname@example.org