We would love to connect you with our unique client. Based in the Brisbane CBD they manage a range of facilities and venues within a thriving urban precinct. If you are a highly motivated Procurement Specialist, looking to support a Brisbane icon by providing critical support for sourcing and vendor management processes, this could be for you.
With an immediate start available you will be required to work closely with the finance team and a highly diverse supplier group to build on strong ongoing relationships. This position will provide significant support across capex initiatives and continually review / revise existing supplier agreements.
Ideally you will have the following skills / attributes:
- End to end procurement experience with day to day sourcing and vendor management essential;
- 3-5+ years in the procurement, supply and contracts industry within Australia;
- Preferably had exposure to overarching procurement agreements;
- Able to lead supplier engagement for a broad category portfolio;
- Able to build enduring relationships with key vendors;
- Assist with the development of procurement plans;
- An ability to draft and evaluate contracts including development and planning criteria;
- Previous experience within the public sector and/or construction is preferred but not essential
- Independence and autonomy;
- Exceptional communication silks;
- An ability to build relationships quickly;
- Display a smart, focused, common-sense approach to your delivery.
Tertiary qualifications would be great, but experience, personality and energy will be key factors in securing a role with our key client as they continually grow and evolve for the people of Brisbane. If you want to work in a fantastic location / environment and enjoy getting out of bed in the morning this could be a great opportunity for you.
To learn more or if you just have a question please give me a call - Sean Johnson, TROOCOO on 07 3054 1128 or email me at email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thanks for your efforts in advance.
Please ensure you submit your resume in word format.