Troocoo have partnered with the New Hope Group in their search for a Procurement Officer based at their Head Office (please note that the company will relocate to the Brisbane CBD in early 2020). New Hope Group is a majority Australian owned and operated diversified energy company which has been proudly based in South East Queensland since 1952.
Reporting to the Procurement manager we are searching for a Procurement Officer to focus on pre-award activity and in particular tendering activity through to award on all contracts associated with company operations.
You will have the following skills / background:
- 3 years + procurement experience;
- Previous knowledge in the preparation of tender documentation;
- Able to provide procurement scope of works prior to market release;
- Confident in tender comparison and evaluation;
- Demonstrated ability providing recommendations to senior leadership;
- Skilled in the management of a broad stakeholder base.
- Glass half full approach;
- Enthusiastic and energetic in the office;
- Self-motivated and able challenge;
- Autonomous and ready to plug away;
- Team player and happy to communicate.
This is a real opportunity for an ambitious procurement and contracts professional to step up and take their career to the next level. A background in resources / heavy industry services is preferred (but not essential) and tertiary qualifications / MCIPS accreditation would assist your application
If you are nodding your head reading this, please do reach out and get in touch for a confidential discussion or apply directly to Sean on 07 3054 1128 or at firstname.lastname@example.org