Troocoo are partnering with a one of Australia’s leading providers of medical services and a name that will be instantly recognisable to many. As they continue to grow their presence here, they have now branched out into New Zealand and aspires to develop further.
Reporting directly to Group Commercial Manager and due to the sustained growth, a newly created role is available as the Procurement Lead for all Opex categories within the business. This represents a very diverse commodity base and a strong opportunity to derive significant value in the role.
It is essential that this individual is confident in managing multiple procurement and tender processes and can effectively coordinate and report on progress to senior leadership within the business.
You would display the following skills:
- 5 years+ prior experience in procurement category leadership;
- A broad category background and understanding;
- A proven background in managing conflicting priorities and initiatives;
- Able to secure value from all procurement processes;
- Strong ability to coordinate tender processes and formulate an approach;
- Highly skilled in stakeholder management and negotiation
- Strong personal drive;
- Calm under pressure;
- Able to work autonomously and with initiative;
- Detailed and organised;
- Confident to own the process.
You will be rewarded with great opportunity to join a business offering security plus personal and professional growth in accordance with the company’s long term strategy. Applicants with tertiary qualifications or further studies in procurement are welcomed.
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Sean Johnson – Director Projects, Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/trocoo/