Troocoo are partnering with a significant player in the engineering and infrastructure sector that will be instantly recognisable to all Australians. As they continue to manage a range of capital projects alongside a thriving operational / BAU business it is essential they have robust processes and systems to support the activity.
Reporting directly to the Head of Procurement they have a superb opportunity for an experienced Procurement Governance Specialist to take the lead in the development and implementation of fit for purpose contractor frameworks. You will build robust processes, procedures tools and templates to support best in class procurement delivery for the team.
You would display the following skills:
- A minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role;
- A proven background in the development and implementation of market leading procurement practices;
- A genuine subject matter expert across procurement governance;
- Demonstrated experience within risk-based, scalable and fit for purpose contractor frameworks;
- Skilled in analytics, interpretation and challenging data integrity;
- Consistent in the delivery to key KPI’s and bench-marking activities;
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional written skills in particular when drafting contracts;
- Able to communicate with absolute clarity;
- Detailed and organised;
- Self-motivated and proactive by nature.
For more information or a general discussion regarding your career please contact Sean Johnson – Director Projects, Procurement and Operations on 07 3054 1128 / firstname.lastname@example.org