GRA is Australia’s one of Australia’s expert consulting firms specialising in supply chain, procurement & logistics strategy, planning and execution. They offer consulting, professional services, supply chain systems, training & education and benchmarking across a broad range of industries. For the last two decades, they have worked with over 200 organisations to turn give their customers a competitive advantage.
Reporting directly to a respected, Queensland based, Senior Manager GRA are looking for an energetic Procurement Consultant to provide a robust level of support to their clients and associated projects whilst helping to grow the businesses' local presence.
Key skills for the role include:
- An ability to support, advise and coordinate end to end procurement processes;
- Previous experience working within a consultancy setting is preferred;
- A confident understanding of associated procurement systems, tools and processes;
- 3 years plus procurement experience;
- A strong understanding of procurement-based analytics;
- Previous category knowledge within one of the following would be highly beneficial – Heavy Industry, MRO, Resources;
- Proven indirect support and guidance across multiple stakeholder groups;
- Confident business coordination skills
- Strong energy and internal drive;
- A "can do" attitude in your approach to work;
- Highly collaborative;
- Strong communication skills and highly organised;
- Evolved influencing skills.
A key to the success in this position will be your ability to balance service delivery whilst delivering to challenging project issues and problems. It is essential that you are tertiary qualified and hold a qualification that is related to the categories stated would be encouraged.
If successful you will be rewarded with a chance to work with a strong player in the Australian market and the chance to develop a lengthy career with a respected industry provider looking to continue grow in Queensland. GRA is proud of the culture is has created offering an effective work life balance that is rare in the consulting sector.
For further information please call Sean Johnson at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1128 or alternatively email me at email@example.com.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will ensure we will get back to your application shortly.
Please ensure you submit your resume in word format.