The purpose of the Pre Sales Solutions Architect is to be a trusted technical advisor and thought leader, delighting customers with modern solutions, conducive to optimal productivity and allowing for seamless collaboration with external staff, customers or partners.
The successful candidate will be comfortable managing large accounts, building relationships, emphasising the value of technology in complex enterprise, and building robust and innovative technical solutions that will give customers a competitive advantage.
The focus is modern workplace and the Microsoft cloud productivity suite with O365/Teams, collaboration and communication, including Skype for Business/Teams, mobility with Citrix or VMware and hybrid cloud with Azure.
The Pre Sales Solutions Architect will be responsible for:
- Presales - Working with the Bid Team, Solution Sales Specialists and Account Managers on client proposals
- Driving the workplace solutions pipeline with O365, Teams, modern end-point solutions (Citrix, VMWare) and Azure.
- Lead and inspire the technical team resourcing your projects, with clear scope and guidance on how to deliver successfully.
- Act as leader for the differentiation of our clients technical capability and work with the Practice Manager to develop new service offerings.
- Manage key client relationships and monitor the performance and delivery against the pre-defined roadmap
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Experience in creation of business cases, business and technical requirements, user stories, conceptual and technical design, roadmaps and ongoing management for all aspects of end enterprise and modern workspace technologies.
- Highly developed technical capability across O365/Teams, Skype for Business, EMS, Azure, Citrix and/or VMware.
- Ability to map business needs to technology solutions
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships
- Analytical skills and proven ability to work with a client to understand requirements and define appropriate solution
- Expertise in sales process and in the solution design
- Ability to engage and lead a team of consultants and engineers
- Comfortable with presenting and communicating solutions to clients at a business and technical level
- Strong professional documentation skills
- Track record of effective workshop and interview skills
For further information about this opportunity, please email Alex Birgan at Troocoo, ICT@troocoo.com