- Own, develop, facilitate and maintain process policies / procedures, standards in regards to capabilities provided by our client to their user community and customers
- Works with the user community and D&T to ensure policies align to technology solutions via various means such as surveys, workshops, task analysis, and formal and informal discussions
- Ensure all managed services partners’ policies and procedures are relevant and aligned to both contractual deliverables and user community requirements
- Research, analyse, interpret and provide feedback on D&T and partners’ process policies / procedures, standards
- Maintenance of all documentation and procedures relating to all aspects of all services provided to the business.
- Extensive experience of owning and championing policies / procedures and standards development within an enterprise organisation
- Evidence of development and continuous improvement of policies / procedures, standards.
- Experience leading, managing, both internal and external resources to achieve outcomes
- Ability and experience to prepare clear, concise and persuasive communications for multiple audiences.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Frances Standen at TROOCOO on 07 3054 1124 or apply by submitting your application (in word format only), outlining your relative experience to this role.