The role of Personal Assistant is a critical role within the business and you will be seen as the go to person within the team. As no two days will be the same, you will be responsible for all aspects of day to day support for two Directors and at times the broader team and have regular interaction with a multitude of stakeholders both internally and externally.
The key responsibilities include:
- Travel and diary management
- Diary management
- Accounts – preparing receipts, banking and billing of files
- Preparation of complex documents
- Liaising with clients and handling any queries
- Managing stock of office supplies
- Maintain confidential records and filing of reports and correspondence
- General executive support
This position is ideal for a proactive, commercially minded and team orientated professional that has extensive experience within a similar position. You will enjoy the fast paced, ever changing nature that this role has to offer and pride yourself on your ability to manage competing priorities while taking an outcomes focused approach.
If you want to join a highly regarded Brisbane based organisation, be viewed as an integral part of the team please click apply or contact Kate Russell via firstname.lastname@example.org or 3054 1150