About the Role:
Reporting to the Manager, People & Culture, this role has a key focus on supporting the P&C team around a broad range of ‘hands on’ P&C tasks. Rolling out several key programs that will enhance the employee experience and support the leaders around managing the employee lifecycle effectively, will also be key in the role.
The position will be responsible for updating and maintaining employee files as well as updating and communicating new policies when required. The role will provide counseling on policies and procedures for hiring managers and will work as a team to enhance onboarding processes for the business.
This position is suited to a recent graduate with 1-3 years’ experience looking to grow and broaden their HR experience in a fast paced and busy environment.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a people and culture support role within a medium to large organisation.
- Degree in Human Resources, Org Psychology, business or relevant.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management experience.
- Demonstrates exceptional initiative, is proactive and has the ability to negotiate and influence across an organisation.
For further information please contact Frances Standen, Troocoo by emailing HR@troocoo.com
Alternatively, if you are interested in the position, please apply below and we will make sure we will get back to your application shortly.
Thank you for your interest.